Overlooking Palm Island Bay, the resort is composed of three distinct environments – each flowing into the next to ignite the senses: The Palace, Arabian Court and Residence & Spa. It is a wondrous place of intricate arches, domes and towers, interspersed by courtyards, rich green lawns and immaculate flower beds.
One&Only Royal Mirage offers a wide variety of luxury accommodation to cater to the individual preferences and needs of all guests.
- The Palace:The Palace is a domain where guests may wander amidst the abundant gardens or stroll amongst the meandering water features. Enhanced in 2010, all rooms and suites reflect contemporary elegance with an Arabesque sense of place, offering the latest in modern technology and comfort, including 40” full HD LCD television, DVD player, high-speed internet access, and double bathroom vanity.
- Arabian Court: Dramatic architecture creates symmetry, amidst a landscape of fountains, walkways and lush gardens.
- Residence & Spa:The Residence & Spa is an intimate sanctuary with private dining room and library for guests. It boasts a private pool with great beach access.
Restaurants and bars
At One&Only Royal Mirage, world-class chefs prepare classic cuisines of the Mediterranean, Morocco and the Middle East, with grills and succulent delicacies of the sea served alfresco beachside.
- Located at The Palace:Four speciality restaurants provide a selection of distinctive cuisines: Olives, for the taste of the Mediterranean; Tagine, truly Moroccan; Celebrities, international cuisine; and The Beach Bar & Grill, for sumptuous seafood and grills.Located on the beach, The Jetty invites to enjoy laid back atmosphere in the city’s most sophisticated beach lounge from sunset until late into the evening. Plus Kasbar, a spectacular nightclub.
- Located at the Arabian Court: Three restaurants, including The Rotisserie, a grand all-day dining room, with a distinctive show kitchen; the trendy, moody and vibrant Indo-European dining venue Nina and the casual yet refined Eauzone, offering pool and beachfront dining with an Asian twist. The Rooftop and the Samovar Lobby Lounge add variety and Arabian character to the dining experience.
- Located at the Residence & Spa: The Dining Room is elegant and refined and is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The Library is a comfortable intimate haven with the service of ‘Afternoon Tea’, refreshments and classic cocktails.
- At One&Only Royal Mirage, 24-hour room service is also available.
At One&Only Royal Mirage, with the softest white sand lapped by the warm bright waters of the Arabian Gulf, a kilometre-long private beach is the perfect playground.
- Water Sports: Sailing, kayaks, Hobie Cats, windsurfing, water-skiing, fishing, diving, snorkelling, temperature-controlled swimming pools and an extensive private beach.
- Land Sports: Floodlit tennis courts, putting green, petanque, volleyball and basketball.
- Golf & excursions: Just five minutes away from seven world class PGA 18 hole golf courses, Emirates Golf Club, and The Montgomerie, complemented by horse riding, scuba diving, desert safaris and a host of sightseeing tours (these activities may be arranged by the resort). For the less energetic, Dubai offers some of the world’s best shopping.