- Cot with sheets and bumper
- Recliner chair
- Baby bath, bath thermometer and bath robe
- Changing mat or table (depending on the size of the room)
- Bottle warmer, bottle cleaning brushes, cold water steriliser, Milton tables
- Bib, small washing liquid pouch
- Pushchair hire (EUR 200* returnable deposit) and baby phone monitor (EUR 60* returnable deposit).
Following equipment not provided, to be brought with you if necessary:
- Baby bottles
- Swimming nappies/pants
For babysitting services, please book in advance.
- Up to 2 children: EUR 13 per hour
- 3 children and more: EUR 14 per hour
- Special rate applies (day and evening) on 24th-25th December, 31st December, 14th July and 15th August: EUR 18 per hour (minimum of 3 hours.
* Rates subject to change
Baby & Kid’s Resort
Four thousand square meteres located in the heart of 47-acre grounds offering child care for children aged 3 months to 16 years. Facilities include:
- An indoor heated pool (size 10 m x 5 m, depth 0.90 x 2 m, heated to a temperature of 30°)
- An outdoor play area exclusively for the Kid's resort
- Numerous sports (mountain biking, horse-riding, rollerblading, swimming, football)
- Lounge areas and creative art workshops, an area for dance and shows, garden, indoor pool, discovery outings, cookery classes
- A fun, educational programme of activities: suited to their age group, numerous daily activities (educational, fun and creative), outings depending on the time of year (activities with a supplement: pony riding, archery, laser game, skiing).
Baby Club: 3 to 36 months (additional charge)
A place totally suited to the needs of baby and designed for his or her wellbeing. Supervision by childcare professionals. A programme of baby development activities. Quality childcare equipment. Meals adapted for babies and delivered by the Hôtel Royal's restaurant.
Service with supplement, booking required.
Open outside of school holiday times, Monday to Friday from 9 am to 5.30 pm and during school holiday times, Monday to Saturday from 8.30 am to 6 pm, reservation required, subject to availability.
- 80 euros for a half-day (4 hours), includes lunch
- 130 euros for a full day, includes lunch
- 20 euros for a 1-hour "discovery" session (only outside of school holiday times).
You must provide your family record book or a birth certificate copy as well as the child's health record booklet. The following vaccinations are compulsory: diphtheria, tetanus, polio. Please show the vaccination booklet at the Kid's Resort.
Enrolment will only be accepted upon presentation of a certificate provided by your GP authorising the child to be in a collective environment, as well as a photocopy or the original document showing the 3 DT POLIO vaccinations.
Mini Club: 3 to 5 years of age (free of charge*)
The Mini Club provides a quiet- time room, a book corner, themed days, a weekly show, mini Olympics, a circus activity, water games and outdoor games, sports activities (tennis, badminton, grass hockey, football...) as well as arts and crafts workshops (salt dough, make-up, clay modelling, painting).
The Mini Club also organises evenings including dinner for the over 4's.
Open daily from 9 am to 5.30 pm outside of school holiday times and from 8.30 a. to 6 pm and 7 pm to 10 pm during school holiday times. Children can be dropped off and picked up at the time of your choice.
Complimentary afternoon tea is provided.
Outings incur a supplement. See details on the Snow-Star Programme below for children from 4 to 11 years.
Junior Club: 6 to 11 years of age (free of charge*)
Your children can take part in Olympics, fêtes, tree-top adventures, outings, treasure hunts, cake-making workshops, music workshops, shows or go- karting. Introductions to sport are organised: golf, football, grass hockey, pony riding and many more.
Open daily from 9 am to 5.30 pm outside of school holiday times and from 8.30 a. to 6 pm and 7 pm to 10 pm during school holiday times. Children can be dropped off and picked up at the time of your choice. Complimentary afternoon tea is provided.
Outings incur a supplement. For children aged 7 and above, outings to Switzerland are organised (with a supplement). Identity card / passport and authorisation to leave the French territory are compulsory.
Snow-star programme / 4 to 11 years
Subject to reservation and only during the French school holidays. Your children can enjoy 5 half- days of skiing from Monday to Friday, with departure from the Kid's Resort (lunch at the resort). They are supervised by ski instructors from the French Ski School.
If they wish, every Friday they can take part in sessions and take the "stars" test. Ski lessons take place from 1 pm to 3 pm. Departure from the Kid's Resort at 11 am. Lunch at the resort from 11.45 am onwards.
Price of the programme*:
- 545 euros per child for 5 half- days including lunch.
- Half-day ski child outing to Bernex, including lunch: 145 euros
Individual lessons available on request.
Royal Rider: 12 to 16 years of age (free of charge*)
Sports activities to suit all. Drama, cinema, laser game, bowling, Aquapark, cinema, theme evenings, karaoke, painting, climbing, billiards, archery... or if they prefer, teens can enjoy spending time in a trendy area reserved exclusively for them.
Open only during school holiday times, daily from midday to 6pm and from 7pm to 10pm.
Teens Ski Outing
Required level: 3rd star minimum. Departure from the hotel at 10 am and return at 5.30 pm. Rates*: - 160 euros per outing and per teenager (for a group with at least 4 teenagers). Includes transport, ski pass, equipment (skis, poles, boot, helmets) accompanied by a French Ski School approved instructor. Lunch at the resort, with a supplement.
* Rates subject to change